Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Abraham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Moira

Moira Report 4 Jun 2007 17:33

Trying to find descendants of Ada and Douglas Abraham, born Eling, Hampshire between 1880 and 1890. My Grandfather was their brother, Reginald born 1888. They moved to Enfield in Middlesex before 1891. Ada possibly married ----- Broughton and had at least 2 children, one named Victor. Douglas had at least a girl, Olive and a boy, Leo, as far as my mother remembers. My mother is 90 this year and we are putting together a book of remembrances for her. She mentions Leo and Olive and wonders what became of them. Any help would be appreciated. Moira Scarlett