Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Vento

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gerald

Gerald Report 3 Jun 2007 11:58

i was told growing up thay i was half italian on my mothers half.As i knew nothing of her cos she died when i was 11 months i came to genes for help in tracing my past i have now found that there were 2 Joan Firths born in bradford in 1937 to which i followed up and found out that the surname VENTO was a mother to 1 of these Joan's.I think her name could have been Rose. I looked it up and found that she was from Italy and born in 1918 there is only 1 tree with this person in but the same tree has another name which means something to me but knowing what that is is another matter his name is JACK FIRTH also born in 1918 so could be my grandfather if anyone can help me find anything out about these 2 people i would be ever so greatful as once again i have come to a stand still thanks for reading my boring info Gerry