Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Ridgeon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clarissa

Clarissa Report 2 Jun 2007 11:52

A FEMALE BORN ON 20th JUNE 1946 in Cardiff, South Wales, UK, who may or may not know that they were adopted. I am trying to find my sister named ANNE RIDGEON on her birth certificate. She was born at St David's Hospital, Canton, Cardiff,UK. on the 20th June 1946. She was probably fostered soon after birth, and later at about 6months old adopted, just like myself.Quite possibly to someone in the valley's of South Wales. Our mother was EDITH MAY RIDGEON who registered the births,but no name was entered for our father(s). Anyone knowing an ANNE (or who could quite well have been renamed by her adoptive parents) who will be 61 years old this coming June 2007 (born on the 20th JUNE 1946) I would be pleased to hear from you. Thank You