Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 30 May 2007 11:09

Diane Yvonne Wilson (nee Wigfall)DOB 29.12.37 lived with Mother Else Father Jack sister Jean in Northampton but was born in Old Kent Road London went to Barry Rd School and worked for British Timpken met Dennis Terry Wilson married 1958 at St Mathews Church Northampton lived in Semilong at first then moved to Duston had one son Duncan and second son Iain moved to Wimborne Dorset lost touch - I would like any info that might help me get in touch with Diane Dennis Duncan or Ian as I have info on other members of the Wigfall family that we did not know about-I am Jean Diane sister we have not spoken for 20 years I would like to be able to sort out the past and put things to rest before its to late