Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Galvin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Doreen

Doreen Report 28 May 2007 17:22

To all Genes REUNITED members In my tree I have HANNAH GALVIN 1831-1880.She was married to JEREMIAH COUGHLIN BORN1826.I am not sure when or where they got married ENGLAND or IRELAND.I cannot go any further with the Coughlins until I find out more about this couple.When did they come to England from Ireland,where did they come from in Ireland and who are there parents.When they came to England one of the addresses they lived at for a long time was 11,DUNSTANS PLACE. RATCLIFF,MIDDLESEX.[Hannah died at this address]Their children were Cornelius1855,Daniel 1853,Jeremiah about 1857,John about 1859 and their daughter Katherine 1863.I have details of Cornelius's family and also Katherines.Anyone connected to this family wouldthey contact me please. DOREEN MITCHELL.