Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Halls

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dennis

Dennis Report 28 May 2007 12:11

Hello,I am trying to locate members of the Halls family from Battersea,London.My father Dennis John Halls was born in Battersea in 1913 and joined the army in1930, after the war he lived in Bolton,Lancs.I am his son also called Dennis John Halls I have never met any of my fathers family and know nothing of them other than there where two brothers younger than my father,my grandfather worked as a clerk at Battersea Power Station and died around 1946,I think. I would dearly love to know about my family from Battersea my father would not talk of them and spent a long time in the Army as a bandsman with the Duke of Wellingtons Regiment in the UK at Halifax and in India. If anyone could help me find or locate my relatives from Battersea at these times I would be delighted,I think they may have lived in Bullen St. or a street with a similar name. Dennis Halls,[email protected]