Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Mayhew

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joyce

Joyce Report 28 May 2007 03:03

hello im trying to find a mayhew family related to violet chaney.violet was my aunt on my mothers side ,she married a mayhew ,not sure of first name but may have been herbert or ernest.her husband died in ww2.violet went to live in canada in about 1948.she married again ,surname stacey. she was born in north yorkshire 1903 and died about 3 years ago.we used to write to each other till she got married again at the age of 86.new name dove.i think she had a son to her first marraige to mayhew but he went to london,he never went to canada to live with her.so if theres any family out there id like to hear from you. many thanks joyce