Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Jenner

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Samantha

Samantha Report 21 May 2007 15:47

Hello I'm looking for information on Eleanor Lucy Jenner and her family; Eleanor was born in Curragh Ireland (see below) 3.7.1920 but was brought up in Sultan Street, Camberwell. She died in 1960 of leukemia. She married Ernest George Castell and had 4 children Patricia, John, Daniel and Irene Parents - Father was Daniel James Jenner, not sure of the mother's name. He served in the British Army and was stationed in Curragh, Co.Kildare Ireland in the 1920s. Later in life they lived in Sultan Street Camberwell and a flat at the bottom of Dog Kennel Hill Siblings - 1. Rosie who married Harry Moore, had a daughter Kathleen had an off license in 1960? 2. Lou - lived with her Parents in a flat at the bottom of Dog Kennel Hill 3. Violet who married Jimmy Lloyd and sold second hand cars on the Old Kent Road in the 1950/60s? 4. Cissie married an American at about 18 yrs old but died not long after due to cancer I hope somone could help me. Thanks in advance for reading my post. Samantha