Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gibson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

suzian

suzian Report 20 May 2007 21:16

GIBSON - STEPHEN MOORE b Gateshead, County Durham 1921 Can anyone help me? I am trying to trace information about my father, STEPHEN MOORE GIBSON. He was divorced from my mother Moira nee Blades in the 1960s and all I know about him is that his mother's maiden name was Moore and that he had at least one sister, who we knew as KITTY URE. Her husband was either Leslie or William URE and they had either two or three children - a boy William and either one or two girls called either/both Karen and Alison. My father's father was certainly alive in the late 1950s/very early 1960s and lived in Low Fell, Gateshead. I believe my father may have died in 2003. If anyone has any information, I would really appreciate it. Regards Sue Parkinson (nee Gibson)