Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Moore

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 19 May 2007 17:53

Can anyone give me any information regarding Lily Moore who married a James Smith at St Andrews Church, Hunslet Leeds. West Yorkshire. 1931. I think Lily may have been the Niece of my Grandma Sarah Moore They all lived in Belmont Crescent, Hunslet. Lily and James were both 25 when they married. James was a miner and I believe his Father was called Wilfred and was also a miner. Lily's dad was called William and he was a tube drawer. I need to know if Lily came to Leeds from Birmingham around 1914. This information will help me find more out about my Grandma Sarah. Thank you Julie