Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Charleston

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 17 May 2007 21:22

Im trying to find my father Robert Charleston(Bob) and my relatives. Bobbie his daughter(my half sister) she was born around 1975 and im unsure if her maiden name is Charleston or Jackson, i believe her mother was called Hyde Jackson. I know my aunt is Ann Brown formally Charleston and i have 2 uncles Sean and Thomas Charleston. I believe they are still in Bolton maybe around the Great lever or Farnworth area.I met my father for the first time in June 2000 on my 15th birthday but lost touch again, i am unsure if any of his family apart from Thomas(Tom) know off me. If any one has any information, no matter how small please contact me. i do not mean to offend or upset any one would just like to know about my fathers side of the family. kindly Rebecca Oldham