Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Parry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alison

Alison Report 16 May 2007 00:07

NB anyone know about Childrens homes in 1934 era Hi i wonder if some one could possibly point me in the right direction with finding records on a childrens home, its thought to be Aldersbrook although this is not certain but apparently my father George Henry Parry Born 01/01/1933 was living in stepney with his Father also called George Henry Parry (dob.2nd qrt 1909) and his mother Gladys Eileen Parry used to be Hunt (dob 21/03/1910) untill his father died 1st qtr 1934 at same time apparently a John Parry was born and died trying to find reasons for these deaths etc but my father was put into care around then and i am trying to find out more on his mother Gladys and father George and brother John so need to find childrens home entries/records can anyone help please. Regards Alison.