Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McDougall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Moragh

Moragh Report 15 May 2007 11:25

My Name is Moragh Hutson nee MCDOUGALL, and I am trying to find any relatives I might have. I was born in Africa and my parents were ALEXANDER REID MCDOUGALL and IRENE AIRLIE nee PENNELL. My grandfather's name was ALEXANDER REID MSDOUGALL, born in Blairgowrie,and his father was JAMES MCDOUGALL married to MARGARET nee STEWART, although according to my grandfather's birth certificate, he was illegitimate and the parents married soon after the birth. I am now living in the UK having arrived from Africa and I would love to see if I still have relatives here and in Scotland. I was an only child so it would be lovely to have some relations.