Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Berry

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carly

Carly Report 13 May 2007 15:27

Hi, i was wonderin if anyone could PLEASE help me, Im looking for any information on the berry's. Ive got a lil bit of info but i'm still hitting my head against this computer desk; Here i go My GGGF was HARRY BERRY (DOB 2.2.1894) who married Alice Sara Willmott, Willmatt? (DOB 7.2.1896) harry berry was born in Hanboro' & Alice was born in Oxford. They 8 Children HENRY RICHARD BERRY, (DOB 24.2.1922) FRANK, ERNEST, (was alive until his late 80's) OLIVE, (she had 3 children) ROSE HELEN BERRY ( very much alive.got 3 children ) ALICE (1 daughter) KATHLEEN (still alive but unwell, 3 children) LILIAN (2 children) HENRY RICHARD BERRY married JUNE CYPHUS (PICKETT) on Feb 5th 1949 and had 3 children NIGEL CYPUS BERRY ANDREW RICHARD BERRY DANIEL BERRY *********************************** ALSO HAVE A GROUP PHOT OF SOME CEREMONY ??? AT 'CHURCH HANBOROUGH' IN 1936 WITH THE NAMES E HARRISON HARRY BERRY(GGGF) PHIL BOWDEN TOM BOSHIER DICK TAYLOR A TAYLOR JACK WHITLEY P MARTIN HENRY BERRY HENRY SMITH H JOHNSON MR EARL PRATLEY (USED TO BE L.LAYS GOWMAN SON KILLED IN WESTERN DESERT, WAS SGT , MAJOR) THE WRITING ON THE BACK IS A BIT HARD TO READ. IF ANY ONE WHO KNOWS OR WANTS TO HAVE A LOOK AND ILL EMAIL A COPY THROUGH. hope to hear from someone soon