Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Cross

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Laura

Laura Report 5 May 2007 18:33

trying to find any information on my great grandmother and her parents. her name was mary ann bone nee cross her mother was nancy cross unknown maiden name and george cross. george died of lockjaw and mary ann was born 14.8.1909 and died 1961 aged 52. there were other children possible names of harry, andrew staurt and esther. george may have been born in 1890 in adlington and i know thats the area they came from. mary took her children down south for work and came back up to adlington when the war was on. i know mary married frederick bone in 1928 any help for the CROSS family in the adlington, chorley type areas would be great thankyou