Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Walters

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerry

Kerry Report 27 Mar 2007 23:25

samuel walters born 1790 pentrich derbyshire married mary shipman 27 dec 1810 st mathews pentrich had 15 children.lost 5 young. samuel died 1845 age 55 buried pentrich church yard. mary was a nurse & mother raised family in pentrich were she later died i would like info of samuels mothers name and any details about mary shipman.

Mrs Karen Hughes

Mrs Karen Hughes Report 4 Nov 2007 15:16

hi
do you by any chance have any details of samuels father? My family are also Walters's coming out of Pentrich. In my line I have an Enoch Walters born in Pentrich in 1778, he had loads of siblings could it be possible that one of them was your Samuel as he named his 3rd son Samuel who was my great x2 G Father. Pentrich is a bit of a small place for all these Walters's not to be connected somewhere down the line.