Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Varden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kerryanne and Kev

Kerryanne and Kev Report 24 Mar 2007 20:42

Hi there, Would love to find out anything about the Varden family, who lived in Nuneaton, Warwickshire in the Tuttlehill, ChilversCoton, Stockingford areas around the turn of the century and earlier. My Grandfather's name was Thomas Varden born around 1900 ish in Nuneaton, my Grandmother was Violet Guy Varden .Nee Dickerson born 1907 in Newcastle, so any news about their parents, brothers, sisters and earlier would be most appreciated and of huge help. Thanks very much. Kerryanne.

S1d

S1d Report 19 Sep 2007 20:08

Hi, Kerryanne.
My G/G Grandfather, Charles Morris (1827) married
Mary Varden (1829) at Chilvers Coton in 1850.
One of their children, John, is reputed to have been a Master Builder and involved in the building of Coton Arches. I've only just started my family tree, so I haven't researched extended members yet but this may be of interest to you.

Steve

val

val Report 7 Nov 2007 12:34

Violet Varden was my Nan my mother was Nellie Buxton nee Varden . would love to know what info you may have found out I have only just started...