Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Trewhella

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 18 Mar 2007 05:17

Trewhella Family Would anyone have information on a Christopher Trewhella probably born Cornwall but emigrated to Australia. Rough date of birth could be 1837 and ende up in Victoria Australia and was buried at Eaglehawk Cemetry 1880. Any possible info. would be appreciated. Regards Patricia

Ruth-Anne

Ruth-Anne Report 4 Nov 2007 05:24

Don't know if I can be of much help but here goes. My great grandmother was Honor Ann Trewhella married William Henry James 15/10/1877 in he district of Penzance county of Cornwall. They sailed to New Zealand lived in Christchurch where my grandfather Leonard George James and assorted brothers and sisters lived. Leonard moved to Australia NSW and then the story goes on.

Ruth

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 4 Nov 2007 08:34

I think I saw a Trewhella in Perth WA. It's an unusual name.