Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Walters

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 25 Feb 2007 18:35

tring to contact julie walters the actress she is my cousan who i last seen about 40 years ago , has any one got acontact address or email no woulds verry much appreaiate any help cheers dave elliott

Deborah

Deborah Report 17 Oct 2007 21:42

hi David, sorry but don't know how to contact julie walters. but I was a walters, and i would be very intrested in seeing your tree if you have one. I would love to know if i was related to julie. my family came from nottingham and moved down to brimingham. hope you don't mind me asking you this . thanks for your time . debbie.

Gordon

Gordon Report 2 Nov 2007 16:01

hi debbie,my g/aunt teresa married a wilfred walters they went to canada about 1905 .anything in your tree ?

Looby Lou

Looby Lou Report 2 Nov 2007 16:53

Hi David,

I have just found an address for Julie Walters Fan Club, if is of any help.

Julie Walters, C/O International Creative Management, 76 Oxford Street, London W1N OAK

Hope this is of help and good luck, I have married into the Walters family, but they are from Scotland.

Cheers
Louise

Let me know if your successful in your quest.