Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Clayton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Stephen

Stephen Report 12 Jan 2007 13:54

HELLO TO ALL CLAYTONS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO START A FAMILY TREE FOR MY PARTNER FOR NEARLY A YEAR NOW .HE NEEDS TO KNOW HIS ROOTS TO SETTLE IN LIFE. THE ONLY INFO I HAVE IS OF HIS MOTHER PAULINE HELEN CLAYTON , LIVING 160 ALMOND TREE AVE COVENTRY BUT ONLY THERE FOR A FEW YEARS ALONG WITH A SARAH CLAYTON. THIS IS THE ADDRESS ON HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE ,HE IS LEAD TO BELIEVE THAT HE WAS ADVERTISED IN THE LOCAL PAPER .HIS ADOPTION WENT AHEAD IN BIRMINGHAM. IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HAS ANY INFO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH NO MATTER HOW SMALL. STEPHEN CLAYTON 16-1-70

Victoria

Victoria Report 6 Nov 2007 19:12

have you tried ordering the adoption certificate... if you have the mothers name date of birth and childs name and date of birth and where and adoption surname? ..... its worth a try i have ordered many sorts of certificates on line...
try and see what you come up with also the libraries have copies of all newspapers published if he was advertised you might find it. I wish i could help more.

vicki

Heather

Heather Report 6 Nov 2007 19:13

Was it an official adoption? If so he needs to contact the agency which arranged it. Check out the tips board for more advice on the procedures.