Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Eves

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 7 Jan 2007 12:15

I am trying to find members of my family My dad was Ronald Eves, born 1920 Oct, son of Reginald Eves, and Eva Eves, Nee -Pain, My Great Grandad lived in London, Blenhiem Cresent London, His name was George Eves, any help with the history please Mike Eves

John

John Report 14 Nov 2007 19:09

Dear Michael
We are not related but I have an interest in the name Eves and have researched many branches of the family. My wife is a descendant of the Essex branch.
As you say, George W Eves b.1878 d 1950 m Ada J Hammond. His father was George Braithwaite Eves b1856 d1950 m.4/3/1877 Emily Crow b1854 d1948 George was a butcher and both he and his wife died in the Willesden area. George's father was Ernest A b1824 d1887 m Charlotte Braithwaite b1825 d1912 Ernest was a Boot and Shoe maker at Barnes. His father was James b1784 Speldhurst in Kent m Ann (Maiden name unknown) James was also a boot and shoe maker at Barnes
I hope that this is of help to you and if you would like details of James other sons do not hesitate to ask
John Lewis