Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Seville

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Norma(Mandy)

Norma(Mandy) Report 24 Nov 2006 13:53

Hi, I am trying to find info on WILLIAM HARRY SEVILLE born 1841in Salford Lancashire his wife was Mary Ellen children William Henry, John William,Eliza, Mary Alice Thanks Mandy

Nicola

Nicola Report 2 Nov 2007 18:58

Hi there it might be along shot and i'm not sure if my husband may be related in anyway but as you know there are not many sevilles around. My husbands name is barry seville he has one brother named norman and one sister named ann, their father was called norman whose mother and father were named walter seville and eliza seville they were all born in salford, hope hospital and they used to live off liverpool street salford and then carlton street salford, hope this helps in some way. Nicola