Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Elliott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gwynva

Gwynva Report 13 Nov 2006 05:11

My maternal Grandmother was Florence ELLIOTT born 1876 Orange NSW to Richard Doidge (Daniel) ELLIOTT born ? Parent John ELLIOTT b c1862 ? where ? wife died 14 Jan 1919 according to Family Bible but no other details. Florence's Mother Mary Jane ELLIOTT(Nee Blake) had sweven other Elliott children then remarried upon the death of Daniel a Joseph Thomas CLAYTON and had eight children by this marriage. I would love to hear from anyone with information about the earlier Elliott members of the family and to learn where they originated from.

shelia

shelia Report 2 Apr 2021 09:23

hi
Just starting on this side of tree .. I have Mary jane marriage to Richard Elliott in 1867 Orange, Then to Joseph Clayton in 1882 Molong. Possible death register as a clayton for 1907 in Molong with father listed as William. Cemetary entry his Mary Jane Blake Clayton 4.9.1849 Molong- 9.11.1907 Bingara.
Yet to find birth entry for that year, Have 5 children from first marriage so far.Still trying to track records for Richard.
Hope this helps a little.
Florence (flora) sister Clara married in my side of tree to Windsor Charles Dodd

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 2 Apr 2021 09:39

The poster is no longer a member of GR and cannot be contacted through this site

Did you notice the posting date?