Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lowe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Suzanne

Suzanne Report 21 Aug 2006 10:47

Frances Emily Lowe, DOB - unknown probably around 1889 +/- 10 years Should would have been my great grandmother Gave birth to my Grandfather Harry Nicholls in 1911 and was living in London at the time, the fathers name was also Harry Nicholls She also had a daughter to Mr Harry Nicholls, also called Frances Subsequently married/had children with a Mr Collett - two girls Alice and Elsie I dont know anything else about Frances but would dearly like to find out - family rumour has it that she was never married to Harrys father but I recently obtained his birth certificate which said that she was (although I cant find a record of the marriage) I believe that at least one of Alice and Elsie are still alive although sadly Harry died when I was about 6 (around 1980) He went on to marry Lily Nicholls and their daughter Janet is my mother. I would be interested in any infomation that anyone has to some links Thank you Suzanne

William

William Report 14 Dec 2007 12:53

Hi Suzanne, You may view my family tree,I am also looking for LOWES From London

Kind Regards

William George Lowe 1935