Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Boulton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

kezzakin2000

kezzakin2000 Report 4 Aug 2006 01:53

hi everyone, im trying to find any boultons in birmingham/ midlands area who may be able to help me trace my nans side of the family tree. My nans name was lillian edna boulton and married john henry hines.She was born in 1932 in birmingham. And had a brother named Eric again born in birmingham.Eric was married to June and had a daughter named gail and son named russell.My nan too had children my mom named tina and my aunt kay. My nan worked on the buses as a girl and then became a cleaner at a church in nechells aswell as Aston university. I cant seem to remember any other details of this side of my family tree as i lost the origional one i did. I seem to think that nans moms name was lillian grice and her father was an ernest c boulton. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! kerry xx

Hans

Hans Report 2 Nov 2007 07:35

Hi, I have an Ernest C Boulton 1891~1969 in my family tree he is my great uncle and one of 3 uncles and 3 aunts. I've not research uncles and aunts apart from Henry who was my grandfather and his father Henry my great grandfather 1855~1936. Do you have any names of siblings of Ernest? Regards Hans.