Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Brimicombe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Justine

Justine Report 10 Jul 2006 13:57

Hi, Can anyone help me???? I am trying to locate any relatives of Ronald Sydney BRIMICOMBE born abt 1916 in Devon. His father was Sydney James BRIMICOMBE. I don't know who his mother is as yet. I believe Ronald is now deceased (died 2000, Devon). Ronald Sydney BRIMICOMBE married Thelma MITCHELL in Devon and they had a son Michael John BRIMICOMBE (my father) - (I don't know whether they had any other children). They later separated and I think both remarried. Thelma to Cecil TAYLOR, but Ronald's spouse I don't know! Thelma and Ronald's son Michael took on the name 'TAYLOR'. Please get in touch if you think that you could be related to me in some way. Justine

jac

jac Report 30 Oct 2007 15:42

Hello Justine,

I can't believe this, Ronald Sidney Brimicombe was my dad. I know this for sure as I know he had a son called Michael by his first wife. This makes you my niece. I have been looking for Michael (my half brother) for years.

PLEASE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

Jackie Walsh (nee Brimicombe)

jac

jac Report 30 Oct 2007 15:53

Justine, I hope you get this as I see the message was posted in 2006. I would be devastated if I got this close without getting in touch with you.

Jackie Brimicombe