Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Handscombe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynda

Lynda Report 27 Jun 2006 12:44

Hi! Handscombe searchers, while looking for information on Handscombe family came across a marriage between William Handscombe and Christina Wood in 1926 at Bromley, which was strange as the names are two of the ones I am checking. Cannot find a link but hoped one of you out there could give me some info on this pair so I could check if they belong in my tree. Many thanks Lynda

Margaret

Margaret Report 11 Dec 2007 21:01

Hello Lynda, William Handscombe who lived in the London Borough of Bromley in Mottingham was my great grandfather but I don't know if he is the same person. The name Christina Wood is new to me and if it it my great grandftather then he married three times!

regards

Margaret Handscombe