Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wisbey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Victoria

Victoria Report 20 Mar 2006 21:37

Hi, I am trying to find further information on my Great Great Grandmother and her parents who were Wisbey's from Essex and St Marylebone London. Any info would be appreciated. Victoria.

David

David Report 4 Dec 2007 15:41

Hello Victoria,
My name is Karen Watcham and I'm the partner of Dave who is the registered name on Genes.
I have recently offered to try to help my Uncle Terry Wisbey (my Dad's brother in law) with his family tree, because he'd been unsuccessful in the past.
At the moment we've only gone back to 1881 but Essex and St.Marylebone run in Terry's family.
Are you interested in sharing info to see whether we do have a connection?
Best regards,
Karen