Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Chambers

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michael

Michael Report 6 Mar 2006 15:41

I am trying to research my family name, CHAMBERS, in Yorkshire. The family is based mainly in Selby, but is spread across both the East, North and West Ridings of Yorkshire. If anyone has any information then please let me know. During my research I have found a 'surplus' of Chambers' around the Selby area who I cannot place. If you can place any of the following names please let me know: John Carlile Chambers b. March 1899 Norman Arthur Chambers b. Dec. 1893 Florence Polly Chambers b. Dec. 1889 Anne Lillian Chambers b. June 1883 Harriet May Chambers b. Sep. 1886 Walter Chambers b. June 1887 Elsie Chambers b. Sep. 1878 Herbert Chambers b. Sep. 1879 Laurence Chambers b. Sep. 1873 Richard Glew Chambers b. June 1876 Eliza Chambers b. March 1867 Christiana Chambers b. Sep. 1871 They were all born in Selby in the West Riding of Yorkshire (now North Yorkshire). Many thanks. Mike Chambers

Maria

Maria Report 4 Jan 2008 15:37

HI I have a thomas Chambers on my tree married to emily traviss from upton ,west riding
maria