Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bone

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Aug 2005 20:36

Dave parrott My mother was Charlotte Parrott (nee Bone) From Rangemore Rd Tottenham my father was a Japonese prisoner of war my mother was told he was missing presumed dead she met a canadian known as Stormy Gale I last saw her in 1946 when my father came home from Japan and she went to live with Stormy Ihave recently found out that my mother had two Daughters with Stormy (my half sisters)Felicity @ Stephanie I would love to find them they would be in their late fiftyies - sixty

Anne

Anne Report 27 Dec 2007 15:18

Hi there
My great gran was a Sarah Bone who lived in Rangemoor Road. It would seem likely that they were related. Can you tell me any more about the Bone family as I know very little. What dates do you have, any also any addresses or house numbers?

best wishes

Anne