Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Buxton

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gwendoline

Gwendoline Report 28 Jun 2005 19:15

My father in law was Robert Ernest Bob Buxton and he was born in Botesdale, Suffolk in 1900. He had an older brother Charles. Their father was Samuel Buxton also born in Botesdale in 1866. Their mother was Mary Ann Buxton nee King and she was born in 1862. Are there any cousins or other distant relatives, possibly still living in the suffolk area, who would like to make contact. My husband is Robert Samuel Barry Buxton.

Marie

Marie Report 27 Nov 2007 02:56

Hi, your names are not familiar to me but my Grandparents Allan Charles & Bessie Buxton were born in the Stowmarket, Suffolk area, they had 6 children Charles, Beatrice, Eric, Francis & Patricia & one unknown.
I have just begun searching the family so have no idea yet of the Buxtons from my Grandfather's side.
It was the "Charles" from your note that attracted me.
regards
Marie