Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wade

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jean

Jean Report 12 May 2005 11:30

TRYING TO FIND RELATIONS OF Alfred Wade born deptford kent. 1883 He was married to Margaret Pordage.born Faversham.kent.1885.ALFREDS Father was CHARLES Wade who married seline RUSSELL. Their Children Were ALFRED MILCENT JOSEPH If you have these names in your family tree could you please let me know

Christine

Christine Report 3 Nov 2007 15:42

Don't knw much bout my father-Arthur Russel Wades family beyond his immediate family- My dad family were from SE London area-which prob was Kent in those days-He was born round 1930 but died in 1980-Im not sure what his parents were called-His mother died when he was a child and he had a stepmother called "Andy"-In the 1960s we were taken to visit my fathers grandfather-I think his name was Albert or Alfred -and his grandmother -who were both in their 90s-so they would have been born around 1870s.