Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gibbett

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kenneth

Kenneth Report 2 May 2005 14:03

Trying to find relatives of my grand father Pop, we used to call him not sure if his was either Alfred or Henry he died of Cancer when I was very young. Pop, was born approx 1895 emigrated from England, met and married Gwen. They had three sons Harold, Max, and Raymond and a sister Who died very young. I am survived with my younger sister Barbara and my younger brother Alan Henry who also died of Cancer. My Fatherwas Max Gibbett unfortunatelydied of Diabetes, a complaint which I also inherited. I have for a long time tried to find the history of the Gibbett Name! Please can you assist. I am a Electrical and Mechanical Engineer with my own Metal Fabrication Company Manufacturing custom made Trailers and Horse Floates hope to hear from you if you can assist regards Ken Gibbett

David

David Report 30 Oct 2007 10:00

Ken could you please tell me which part of the UK your family came from this might help me to identify whether they are connected to the Gibbett family. I am researching. Regards David