Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find rawson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Helen

Helen Report 29 Oct 2004 00:30

Rawson, Trying to find information on the rawson family from Laneham, nottinghamshire, their main occupation was farming. William was born March 1/4 1874 and died 15/1/1972 at Laneham. Harriet his sister born 1886 also other brothers Thomas born 1884 Albert 1890, Arthur 1881, John born 1878 died 13/5/1918 from his wounds, WW1 North Staffs Regiment. George born 1879 Clement born 10/10/1875 all from Laneham. Manor House Farm, Church Laneham. Parents were William Rawson, a farmer, born 22/8/1845, in Laneham and his wife Harriet Rawson formerly Harriet Ward from Sutton on Trent district.

Jill

Jill Report 29 Oct 2007 21:09

Hi, my g/grandad was William Rawson, who moved from the Nottingham area to Filey in N Yorks, my grandad Charles, was born in1983. The names Edward, George,Arthur,William and of course Charles run on and on through the generationd, Contact me if you need mor info
Good luck Jill