Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Dagg

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra

Sandra Report 22 Sep 2004 22:26

i am looking for dagg relations,i can only go back as far as my grandad, richard henry cook dagg,born 1910, he came from a big family, i know some of the brothers names, george, jack, i think there was a harry & john. wife josephine beckram, born, 1907, had 3 children, harry, josephine & reggie. lived at seaburn, sunderland, grandad & nan moved to wantage oxfordshire, in the 1960's, nan died 1983, grandad died 1999, harry moved to abington oxfordshire, died in the late 1980's, think he had 4 children, richard, steven, moria, michelle. josephine (my mam, she died, 1996.) moved to stevenage 1966, 5 children, sandra, brian, susan & carol. reggie, moved to swindon oxfordshire, had i think 3 children, i know the boy was called paul who died very young, they then moved to australia, if anyone has dagg relation starting in the 1800's lived in sunderland please get intouch, sandra.

Frances

Frances Report 10 Nov 2007 13:59

we may be connected as my husband is related to the dagg family from sunderland - his gg grandmother was called catherine dagg and her parents were called william dagg and kate heslop - contact me if you think we are connected