Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hamshere

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beverley

Beverley Report 11 Sep 2004 17:20

HI THERE IM TRYING TO FIND,RELATIONS OF EDWARD JAMES HAMSHERE BORN DEC 1917,DIED 25DEC 25TH 1967, HE MARRIED MY STEP MOTHER MOLLY IRENE DEFRAINE BORN 13THOCT 1919, MARRIED JUNE 14TH 1949,HENDON LONDON. DO YOU KNOW ANY OF THESE NAMES,SHE HAD 3 SISTERS,PEGGY BETTY. AND 1 OR 2 BROTHERS,OH AND WHEN I WAS ADOPTED THEY WERE LIVING IN HEMEL HEMPSTEAD HERTS, SO IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME MANY THANKS.

Patricia

Patricia Report 20 Sep 2007 20:51

Hi Beverley

I am a Hamshere by birth and have Edward James Hamshere in my tree, marrying Mollie (Molly) Irene De Fraine. On their Marriage Certificate, her Father is given as George John De Fraine, Council Employee. Witnesses: Arthur W Bostock and James George Gregory Hamshere, Edward james's Father. Mollie's address at time of marriage is given as 49 Garter Road, London NW2. If I can help further, with the Hamshere side of things, please contact me at [email protected]. I go back to 1780.

Regards

Pat Elcome

Karen

Karen Report 9 Dec 2007 11:40

Hi my family are De Fraines which is unusal surname my grandfather was ronald married to dorothy timmins could we be in your tree we do not know much about grandads side of the family he was born in london about 1917