Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Holden

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Twinklestar

Twinklestar Report 1 Sep 2004 19:52

I AM TRYING TO FIND ANY RELATIVES OF HARRY HOLDEN HE MARRIED ANNIE JULIA HAWKINS THEY HAD CHILDREN HARRY SID DORIS AND PHIL SON HARRY WENT ON TO MARRY OLIVE ? AND DORIS MARRIED JIM? I AM INTERESTED IN ANNIE AND HARRY PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME TRACY i have just found out his name was arthur harry holden

Katie

Katie Report 4 Jan 2008 11:54

Hi there,
Do you have any dates regarding your Harry? My grandfathers brother was Harry born 1899 in Lancashire. I am trying to trace anything about him or his family and I know he was married twice. I believe his first wife was American..

Katie