Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lashmar

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Patricia

Patricia Report 23 Aug 2004 17:54

I am Patricia Rowcliffe, daughter of Roland and Florence Lashmar, my father was the eldest son of Albert Lashmar. I am interested in any connections with Albert Young Lashmar. He lived in Fulham in his later years, where he died. He was married to Effie Amelia Coles, they had two boys and four girls, Roland Leslie being the eldest. Vera, Kenneth, Jean, and Hilda (known as Dilly who died aged 12) there were also two miscarriages, not sure where they came in the tree. Effie died aged 75 November 1965.I have managed to get as far back as early 1800, and a lot of Lashmar's into the 1700, but I am missing a connection, anyone who has any Lashmar's who lived in or around Brighton, Sussex, please get in touch.My grandfathers daughter Jean, is the last survivor, and would love to hear of any relatives/ friends who knew the family. Would especially like to hear of Mervin Durham, last known in Nottingham area, who has now passed away, and Cyril who I believe was his father.

Paulette

Paulette Report 12 Dec 2007 18:50

Hi Patricia
I amdescended from lashmars going back to the 1700s.They were born and lived in Oxted and Brighton.If I can be of any help I can give you acess to my tree.Paulette