Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Reardon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Anita

Anita Report 3 Aug 2004 11:38

My grandfather was Thomas Reardon and he was born circa 1880 in London. His father was John James Reardon. Apparently Thomas' mother died when he was a baby and John James remarried and had a young family. I can find no record of Thomas' birth or baptism and wonder if anyone can help? I believe that John James' second family were raised in Acton Middx and included a son Peter born circa 1930, Aunt Kate was also another relative. I am trying to piece together my family history and would be grateful for any help or perhaps whereabouts of any descendants of John James Reardon. Thank you.

Lee

Lee Report 30 Oct 2007 01:16

Hi I am not sure if it is the same John James Reardon as I am looking at - but anyway some similar details what I have is :
John James Reardon - born 1859, Married Ellen Hillier in 1886. (previously married Elizabeth Tucker in 1879) - I don't have a son of Peter but do have Margaret, Albert, Rose, and my grandad Lawrence(Born in Acton) in 1901.
When John was married to Elizabeth they had a son called Thomas and daughter Elizabeth (born1881).

Regards Lee Sadler