Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lockie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 20 Jul 2004 11:27

Trying to find any descendants with information about the Lockie family in Scotland, the branch I am looking for included Margaret (mary) Lockie, born approx 1900 in Scotland, she was my grandmother and I belive had a younger brother called David Lockie. She used to say she was a Lockie of Lochiel if that rings any bells! Her father was I believe a grocer, if any one thinks they are of this branch of the family please contact me. thanks!

P

P Report 10 Nov 2007 20:24

Hello.

Did you manage to find anymore info on your LOCKIE's? I have LOCKIE's in my tree as well, but don't have a David. But the Lockie's of Lochiel I've heard before.

Let me know what you were able to find out and I'll see if I can help.

Trish
Canada