Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Heritage

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marilyn

Marilyn Report 20 Jun 2004 19:47

I AM TRYING TO FIND MY UNCLE, AND ANY OF HIS FAMILY. MY DAD, AND HIS OTHER BROTHER, FELL OUT WITH HIM MANY YEARS AGO, (ABOUT 50) AND THEY HAVE BOTH NOW PASSED AWAY, I DID TRY QUITE A FEW YEARS AGO WITH NO LUCK, SO I AM REALLY PLEASED THAT GENES REUNITED HAS THIS SITE, AND I FEEL QUITE CONFIDENT THAT SOMEONE MIGHT SEE THIS MESSAGE AND KNOW MY FAMILY. MY UNCLES NAME IS RONALD HERITAGE, HE WAS BORN IN PLAISTOW/WEST HAM HE WOULD BE ABOUT 82 NOW, I KNOW HE HAD CHILDREN BUT DON'T KNOW HOW MANY I WOULD LOVE TO MEET MY COUSINS, AND THEIR MUM I HAVE THEIR WEDDING PHOTO, IF ANYONE KNOWS OF THEM PLEASE WOULD THEY ASK THEM TO CONTACT ME, MY NAME IS MARILYN, MY DADS NAME WAS KEN, AND THE OTHER BROTHER WAS GEOFF, THEIR FALL OUT WAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME........... FINGERS CROSSED

Derek

Derek Report 1 Nov 2007 12:13

I have a record of a Ronald, born in East Ham 1916, died 1944, married 1938, one daughter who died 1999.
If you think this might be the one, some back to me.
Derek Heritage