Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Aldridge

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tina

Tina Report 12 May 2004 15:19

I am still looking for any ALDRIDGE family members who lived in Kingsclere and later the West Midlands. I have Albert b. 1900 d. 1953, he served in 1st ww in Sherwood Foresters. Frank b.c 1875 married to Rose Brooker I am not sure who Franks mother and father were, possibly George and Ann ( I think she was Jewell). I need any help I can get as I keep hitting brick walls. Many thanks Tina Clark

Dianne

Dianne Report 26 Aug 2007 19:50

Hi - I see you posted some time ago and may have resolved your queries. If not, there is a website you may not have seen. Google: Kingsclere Family and then search for ALDRIDGE. There are quite a few of them on there.

Good luck

Doreen

Doreen Report 6 Jan 2008 22:03

Not sure if you are still looking.If so my Grandmother was Aldridge from Kingsclere. Her usband was her cousin so he married into Aldridge family.I now have quite a lot of info tracing back to 1765. You may also have info that I have not so I hope you read this. You are welcome to view my family tree if this helps. Regards Doreen