Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lowther

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue in Sx

Sue in Sx Report 2 Oct 2003 18:34

I have a George Lowther married to a Mary J ? On the 1891 census they had children George, James, Ernest, Charlotte and Mary. George was a waterman on the Thames in London, they lived in the East End. It would seem that this is a northern name - does anyone think they may have connections with any of these people. I have them again in 1901 but so far this is about the only info I have on them. Looking forward to hearing from someone!!

Martin

Martin Report 7 Dec 2007 22:35

My relatives are all from East London and my dads brother was George lowther and he was born around 1929 ish could he be a relative of your George?

If you have foune your tree have you are relative that was a boxer Fred Lowther Named Tiger