Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Chaytor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 5 Sep 2003 11:18

I am trying to find any information on my grandfathers side. He was called George Eric Chaytor born 1920, his mother, Jenny Turner and his father John George Chaytor. They were from the Thornley, Easington, Wingate area.

Ian

Ian Report 8 Sep 2007 10:13

I have just seen your post and realize you may have the information by now but if not here is a sample. Hope it is of some help.
John 1895 was the 5th child of John (1866 Trimdon) and Grace Ann Butterfield, married 1889. Other children of this family Elizabeth 1889, Thomas 1890, Charles 1892, Ruth 1894, Robert 1897and Hannah 1900.

John 1774 m Margaret Todd 1877, son Robert 1801 m Ann Hazard 1816, son Charles 1842 m Elizabeth Hill 1845, son John 1866 m Grace.

If you would like more detail please let me know.
Regards
Ian

Patricia

Patricia Report 26 Dec 2007 18:45

I have a Barbara Chaytor born 1904 in Seaham of which Easington is a district. Could she be a relative, she married Thomas Watson. Pat