Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Birt

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Brenda

Brenda Report 22 Aug 2003 11:21

Does anybody know about Mary Birt married Thomas Williams son Albert williams b 1890 married Amy rose Redding 1915 my grandparents father of Amy was ALBAN Redding unusual name he married Harriet Brinsley b 1861 m 1891 Do any of the Following names come into of have you heard the names mentioned ALBAN REDDING, HARRIET BRINSLEY, JAMES REDDING, ELEANOR REYNOLDS, HARRIET BISHLAGE????MARY ANN BIRT ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED FOR OUR FAMILY TREE bRENDA DESCENDANT OF ABOVE

Frederick

Frederick Report 1 Nov 2007 10:27

Hi Brenda,
My name is Fred Birt. I have only recently joined "Genes Reunited" and this evening whilst browsing through the site I came across your message dated 22/8/2003 requesting any information on Mary Ann Birt. If this is still of any help; Mary Ann was born 8th. August 1830 in Painswick, the firstborn of James and Ann Birt nee Baxter. James Birt was baptised 8th. October 1809 in Painswick. He married Ann Baxter 12th. October 1829 in Painswick. Ann Baxter was born1807 in Stroud and was the daughter of Samuel and Mary Baxter.
I hope this information will still be of use to you; if so, please let me know. I also have information on the "Birts" going back to William Birt c.1632 which I am in the process of confirming. Best regards. Fred Birt