Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bulger

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judith

Judith Report 7 May 2003 09:17

Daniel Delaney Bulger, born Ireland about 1875. Second wife was Elsie Mary Regnart. Descendants sought from first marriage.

Kevin

Kevin Report 4 Nov 2007 21:28

hi my g.grandmother was anne bulgar who born born in ireland then came to liverpool and married a man by the name of petersen.she had 1 girl which is my grandmother. anne bulgar died in 1967 age about 85 i think .anne had a brother called john bulgar who stow away on a american ship at the aged of 13,than got adopted by the ship captain ,then went to live in america.jion the u.s.navy,and also changed his name to neither j.coyle or j.doyle.i was told that he ended up staying in japan for good were he opened a bar there.we have also been told that there was a photo of him laying in a coffin on the bar in his pub?.ihope hope this may help you in tracing your family.