Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Terence Humphrey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Terence

Terence Report 15 Jul 2007 19:33

Hi I am looking for my cousin with the married name of Ann Moore Anne? born in 1948 possibly in Tonbridge, Kent, England. Or on the Wirral Merseyside, England. Parents lived in Pasture Road, Moreton, in the Wirral, around 1980's. Fathers name Harry a coach driver. Ann was married at the time to John in the 1980's who was a fireman.Ann and John had four children Gary, Leanne, can't recall other 2 daughters names.I would have grown up with Ann in Tonbridge as small children, my fathers name was Ernest Humphrey known as Son, Ann always used to visit our Aunt Nance in Tonbridge Kent by coach plus other relatives in the area of Tonbridge.Ann has a younger sister can't recall her name who may live in Birkenhead, Wirral.Ann may remember that i am a lorry driver that's how i used to visit her, i moved to Southampton 1978-9. Last time she contacted me by phone was 1991-2 when my ex-wife told her not to phone again! Would dearly love to hear from Ann or anyone who may know where she is living.Ann's last address maybe Stoneby Drive, New Brighton. I am easy to remember because of the tattoos!