Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Coster

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 3 Jul 2007 19:38

Dawn Sell (Jarvis) Hi everybody, please help. I have a family with Coster in it. my grandmother was Drucilla Mary Coster, Her mother was Sarah Jane Gurney (known as Jane) born 1853 married Charles Coster born 1852, Charles came from Woolwich, Kent and Jane Gurney came from Walston, Hampshire. There was Minny Maud 1887 never married, Henry 1883 married Emily Munyard born 1882, Fredrick W. 1889, Louis 1890, William 1894, Albert 1896 married Nellie Tosdevin born 1895, Edwin 1901 married Elsie, Joseph 1877, Nellie 1879, Charles 1881, and 3 other children born 1892, 1898, 1899. Do not know their names. my gran Drucilla Mary Coster married James Reynolds both him and Drucilla came from Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire. They had 9 children, one being my mother Nellie born 1916 who married Lionel Nelson Jarvis born 1912. Anyone know of this family I would be very grateful if you would let me know. They either lived in 5 Dugala St. St Paul, Deptford, or Green End St. Aston Clinton, or 102 Rectory Buildings or Tooting