Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Fox

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynette

Lynette Report 4 Jul 2007 16:28

Hi i've hit a brick wall i don't have much to go on have tried lots of different avenues but no avail trying to find out information on a Bertha Fox circa 1857 died 1929 don't know where she came from but she married twice first to Samuel Klein circa 1858 don't have much to go on either of them second marriage to Thomas White children from first marriage Hannah 1879-1952 married Israel Glance, Fanny who married my great grandad Simeon Simmonds,Rebecca married Edward {Edwin} Fowler, Aaron married Elsie Knatchbull, Sophia married George Thompson, Maurice {killed in action} 1914-1918 war. One child from second marriage Florence White 1897-1989 she married twice also first one Alan Humphrey-Grey second John Henderson. Any help would be appreciated i have all these names and not much else thank you and also the ones that have helped me in the past.