Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hutchison Ferrier

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dorothy

Dorothy Report 4 Jul 2007 18:28

can anyone help me.i am doing a family tree, and i am trying to find anything on my mothers side of the family.all i know is that she was born in princess street edingburgh scotland.she had two sisters and a brother i remember the brothers name was jimmy and believe he died at sea.i cant remember the sisters names,all i know is that one went to canada tolive and one went to austrailer. her father was also jimmy, dont know her mothers name.she then married and went as annie hutchison ferrier bremner,with whom she had two daughters.then i was told he died and she married my father in craigmiller scotland then went as hutchison ferrier bosley.they then left scotland and went to live in london,then we came to wales.can anyone help please.